7th Grade

This week I was asked to reflect on my seventh grade year so far. Well…I don’t really want to do that, so, you know, I won’t. Instead I’m going to say what I want to do with the rest of my year, because, after all, yesterday’s history, tomorrow’s a mystery. But while I enjoy that mystery I do want to do somethings I plan.

1. I want to get my grade up in Math. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not bombing Math, but I would like to get that B+ to and A.

2. I want to spend as much time with my friends as I can. I’ve had a lot of fun this year with them, but during the summer, I’m not usually in the, well, country, so… that kinda kills any plans for hanging out.

3. I want to sleep ALOT MORE. I think that speaks for itself…

4. I NEED to clean out my binders. But let’s be honest…that’s probably not gonna happen. Well actually I cou…NOPE! Never mind.

5. I want to do at least one blog post not the day before it’s due. Sorry, Ms. Kriese…But that’s kinda how I’ve been doing things…

6. I want to make some memories that I’ll remember 30 years from now. However, unlikely as that may be, it would be nice.

7. Last one, I promise. I want to have as much fun as I possibly can.

So, although I do, as you just saw, have somethings planned I am looking forward to the things you just can’t plan. In other words, as much as I enjoyed history, the mystery, hopefully, will be just as awesome.